Wednesday 2 October 2013

WOYWW 225


Well, here we are again at Julia's place, and this week I have been busy making Halloween tags.   I treated myself to the new Tim Holtz  'Apothecary Bottles' die, and a die that cuts birds, pumpkins and spider webs.  
 I love Halloween, so can't stop once I get started on this theme.  Not sure what I will do with all these tags, but have great fun making them.

 Knew I would love the bottle die, so many uses!

 This is using the bird and cobweb die, and the other is one of my favourite stamps, the phrenology heads.

These are my all time favourite stamps, Stampotique, and have been using alcohol inks for all the backgrounds.  They can be quite dramatic.

Well that's me this week, now over to stamping ground tp see what everyone else is up to.   Happy WOYWW to everyone.

8 comments:

  1. I so love your tags, they are amazing, especially love the witch one followed by the stampotique ones. Why don't you send them out to people as happy mail, this way they can be enjoyed afar too.

    Happy crafting and thanks for sharing

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great tags! I love the one with the birds and the spiderweb best :)
    Uniflame #66

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tags, love the poison bottle die. I don't really "do" Halloween but I love making up the scary cards! Hugs. Pam#41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, Fab, Fab , Happy woyww Sue , from Jill #44

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love, love, love the bottle die and you paired it so well with the birds and pumpkins. Your tags are so wonderful! Stampotique is perfect with H'ween. They have the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, these are fabulous! Such fun Halloween spookiness! :) Thanks so much for sharing, I'm off to have a look around the rest of your blog now! Kate #51

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Those tags are just wild... and scary! Do you decorate for the holiday too? Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #84

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well your mix of colour and image are perfect for Halloween, there's not Ag there that isn't a mini masterpiece of its genre ,

    ReplyDelete